PLEASE help. Bring my Dad to life!!

SerialVirtue

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As all of my friends and family already know.. on Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 1:30 p.m. surrounded by loved-ones my Dad (sadly) passed away. He endured more than most throughout his lifetime, and the last months and weeks of his life were beyond tragic..
Knowing he wouldn't be able to attend our originally planned Wedding for September 29, 2016, my fiancé Jordan and I got married in a small bedside ceremony at Audubon Hospital – performed by the hospital Chaplain with only our two year old daughter, my mom and nursing staff on September 07. Ten days later, after an incredible battle with numerous ailments and complications (diabetes, two leg amputations, heart attack, coronary heart disease and gangrene) he finally passed and found peace.

It would mean the WORLD to me — IF someone, anyone, would do me the AMAZING favor of "photoshopping" an old photo of the first man I ever loved — into our wedding photos from the second ceremony. We have photos of our bedside wedding with him, but it would mean absolutely everything to me, if someone would be willing to do this.

Thank-you so much.

IMG_3845.JPG
IMG_3758.JPG
IMG_3754.JPG
IMG_3720.JPG
IMG_3708.JPG
IMG_3707.JPG
IMG_3931.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3785.JPG
    IMG_3785.JPG
    567 KB · Views: 209