Please help, how to insert photot?

youbetcha1018

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone, I am very new in photography. I am very amateur, also using an amateur camera. But I want to learn more about photography. When I started to join this forum, I am very inspired by you guys who really put their hearts in their works. I was out with my friends one day with my camera, then I saw some geese and thought of taking a good shot. I want you guys to see it, criticize it and edit it if possible. But my problem is I don't know how to put the photo here since it is saved in my computer. Please help ASAP. Thanks.

Upload your images to an image hosting service and link to them from the forums. If you use the insert image icon the image will appear inside the forum post.

http://picturepostbox.com is one such provider where you get to organise your images in albums and show them off to other users. Images here are reduced to 800 pixel wide/tall if they're too big though, so if you wish to keep your resolutions you might want to look at other providers.

Thanks for the help, I will do that. Then post the photo of the geese.:) Thanks again.

Last edited:
Grrrrr!!! I have tried to insert the link, but it isn't working perfectly. I don't why?

I would suggest using ImageShack or Photobucket when uploading photos. As for the photo, I like how it is almost symmetrical with the three geese in the middle of the shot.

It's a shame about the half chopped swan on the left. Nice shot otherwise.

As for posting trouble, all I can think is that you either missd out the / in the closing IMG tag, or you have disabled BBCode in your forum settings... Assuming that's an option here... I don't remember.

Hmmm....Good point Ric. I'll try it again. Thanks for the comments. You know what? I only used my sony t2 camera for that shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back