Please help me win photo contest with your votes

What a crappy ass popularity..err I mean photo contest. Did you see the photo that is in the lead?

What a crappy ass popularity..err I mean photo contest. Did you see the photo that is in the lead?
Wow. The lead pic is horrible... it's not even close to being in focus.

I guess that's the benefit of asking people you actually know to vote for you in such a popularity contest. :)

I would rather finish 2nd or 3rd knowing that people voted for my pic because they liked it then to get first place just because I begged for votes from people who would have never seen or voted for my picture in the first place.

They all pretty much stink. The only one that got any attention was the close up face shot of the ostrich.

Who. Cares. Vote for the photo or don't. Way to take an opportunity to welcome someone into this so-called "community" and turn it into the usual mob-lead finger-wagging brigade.

Oh stuff it. The op was here to pad his votes and nothing else. He won't be back whether or not we get him the votes to win.

Oh stuff it. The op was here to pad his votes and nothing else. He won't be back whether or not we get him the votes to win.

Again. Who. Cares. This thread isn't going to change the complexion of this forum one way or another. Voting for or not voting for the photo isn't going to lead to any awakening on your part of the part of the OP. Bitching and moaning about someone being SMART and going to a Photo Forum and asking for a vote is about as lame as you think the thread starter was being.

I don't know when it happened, but this place sure fell in love with hearing itself complain.

Who. Cares. Vote for the photo or don't. Way to take an opportunity to welcome someone into this so-called "community" and turn it into the usual mob-lead finger-wagging brigade.
Hey, look who just showed up! They guy who greeted me with insults when I first joined.

Oh, the irony.

:D

Again. Who. Cares. This thread isn't going to change the complexion of this forum one way or another. Voting for or not voting for the photo isn't going to lead to any awakening on your part of the part of the OP. Bitching and moaning about someone being SMART and going to a Photo Forum and asking for a vote is about as lame as you think the thread starter was being.

I don't know when it happened, but this place sure fell in love with hearing itself complain.
Hypocrisy much?

Hey, look who just showed up! They guy who greeted me with insults when I first joined.

Oh, the irony.

I'll sit back and wait for you to produce this mystery thread. . .

Bitching and moaning about someone being SMART and going to a Photo Forum and asking for a vote is about as lame as you think the thread starter was being.

About as lame as you bitching and moaning about the bitching and moaning in this thread. Who. Cares. I shouldn't have replied, cause now it looks like I do:meh:

Oh, the irony.

I'll sit back and wait for you to produce this mystery thread. . .
It's no mystery to me, nor is it to you I suspect. Forgive me if I don't spend time digging through the archives refreshing your memory.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back