Please help me with my Pentax Q10!!

Ana Gabi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone!!
I've been trying to find an answer on google and nothing, i already read the whole pentax manual and still don't know what to do, please someone help me :)
I bought this lil Pentax q10 camera manly for my jewellery photography, and it works wonders for me, i have a light box and basically don't even change the camera settings because i don't use it for anything else, the thing is, my partner got the camera to take some photos of our lil one sports grading, and I honestly don't know what he changed because i changed it back to my usual settings but I am not getting the same results :( i don't know what to do, I've tried changing many things and nothing works, he said he didn't do anything (yeah right!) there is only one thing i noticed different and i don't even know what it means or how to change it, is the number in the bottom right corner of the screen, it used to be [111] and now is [155] it varies slightly but before was always [111] ! what does that mean????
Please help! thanks :)

Ana

Can you post some before and after pics? Its kind of hard to tell what's going on without seeing an example.

As far as I can tell the number in the bottom right is the number of shots you have left on the memory card

Maybe he changed the file format from RAW to jpeg. Did you shoot in RAW or Jpeg previously? Could also explain why the amount of photos 'available' on the card would go up...

This ^^^

That number is your remaining picture counter. If it went up, then the quality of the JPEG went down in size (or went from RAW to JPG, but I'm guessing you don't shoot RAW). Check your settings that determine the jpeg quality or picture size and choose the largest size.

Here's the link to the manual. You may want to review it.

PENTAX Q - RICOH IMAGING UK LTD.

Can you read EXIF data on your previous photos? It will give you the initial settings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back