Please help me

MPowerM3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need to which picture is better, I want to make a larger print for a friend for Christmas.

IMG_5195.jpg

IMG_5189.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

These are the three I like the best, what do you think? Need to know kinda soon so I can order the print. Much appreciated.

OMG I love those M3's... I think it depends on which car is his... Im guessing the black one?

#2 - if you can reshoot it at the 3rd location.
If a reshoot is out of question, I'd go for the second one.

Thats some awsome machinary right there :D

Ripnowell45 said:
OMG I love those M3's... I think it depends on which car is his... Im guessing the black one?

Well actually I used to own the red one, now just my friend owns all three of them.

Thank you much for the comments, before I get home and try it, can someone do a quick b&w of the second one, maybe that can be worth it.

Wow your quick, much appreciated! Think it looks better then color?

Well, I like the color more for the cars but the B&W looses the background that I don't like in the color. ummm does that make sense? :scratch:

It does make sense, does anyone know if you can over lay just the color of the cars and keep the b&w background?

BTW Memorex, I almost have the same setup of equipment.

I know you can do that but alas, I don't know how.

"BTW Memorex, I almost have the same setup of equipment." I love my setup. Just 3 months ago my Fujifilm P&S gave up on me. It's DSLR from now on for my photography.

It does look good, if I sent some one the hi-res could they do it up and send it back so I can get this print made? Pm me or hit up a email addy here, I would be most appreciated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back