Please help. S2000 vs. Solstice(looks only)

Solstice or S2000

• Solstice

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • S2000

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

brandon12777

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Please vote on ONLY LOOKS!

This is a poll is to settle a bet its being run on several forums to keep things fair.
I realize this might not be the correct place but I need you guys to help your an important demographic.

s2000.jpg

pontiac-solstice-001.jpg

2008.honda.s2000.20158861-E.jpg

pontiac-solstice-004.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously not the OP's images unless they are involved or owners of the domains from which the photos are being hosted. This is a no no on this forum not to mention a little annoying if only to settle a bet.

Obviously not the OP's images unless they are involved or owners of the domains from which the photos are being hosted. This is a no no on this forum not to mention a little annoying if only to settle a bet.

I understand it's a no no, but seriously, for an issue like this what's the big deal if he uses a couple generic images he pulls off the net? He's clearly not claiming them as his own, just simply asking a bs question on which car looks better.

S2000, the Pontiac is too round. Now if you included the Saturn Sky, then that would be the winner.

Gross because it's a Saturn? That doesn't make sense.

I guesstimate from your statement that you're 13.

A Saturn Sky Redline is not a slouch.
Inline turbo 260/260 turbo 4cyl, RWD, Limited Slip, 5.5 sec 0-60, for under $30K.

That, is not a bad deal. Plus the thing looks great, most people who see it can't believe it's a Saturn.

Most reactions

Back