Please help, what kind of gift does one buy for someone....

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On their 4000th post? I'm at a loss and I need help because Corry is AT 4000 right now :)

Congrats Corry, would be the same without you here!

Congrats Corry!!!! :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys:

hah congrats corry! Be careful! they want to feed you with something very fatty and junk :)

Aw!!! Thanks guys!

I know the whole cheesy, sappy, say something nice about everyone post has been done...but I'm a cheesy sappy person, as most of you know! :)

I'm not gonna list everyone one by one...that would take WAY TOO LONG! There are too many people on this forum that I love. I will single out Chase...without Chase, there would not BE TPF. Who could ask for a more level-headed, fair leader? And besides, he took longer than anyone else to get sick of me talking about my bf! :LOL: (thanks for that! :) )

I never thought that an internet forum could end up meaning this much to me. I never thought I could make such good, close friends, without ever meeting them in real life (yet! :) ) But here I am.....now thanks to TPF I have friends all over the world. That is just amazing to me.

Even the new members feel like family to me. I am proud to be a part of this family. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to associate myself with.

Everybody...thanks for being who you are. Thanks for being here. Thanks for making this such a great place :)

Yo, yo, yo... Congrats Cory! Keep'em comin'...

Most reactions

Back