Please Help!

Ozzmosis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.adventuresofcoryandsherry.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to buy a 430EX Speedlite for my 30D, and Bestbuy.ca had them on their website as of early December, and my family bought me gift cards for BestBuy so I could get it, and now they no longer have them!!! Futureshop does, but they do not transfer/exchange gift cards.

I was wondering if anyone would like to trade me gift cards, or buy these off me. I have 3 cards all totaling $360.00 (local/in-person, Edmonton only please)

The only other thing I can do is price match them to death on a 580EX. Henry's has them for $460.00 I would almost be willing to get the 580EX for about $100 more than I was planning on spending, just to use these things up. I hate BestBuy/Futureshop...

Thanks.

This may sound stupid but did you call BB? I would suspect that they still have some for sale, even if they have been pulled from the site. Maybe even try all of your local BB's. I am sure one must have one left. Why not just buy a 580EX II...its far superior.

Is this your primary flash?
If it is, save up for a 580EX or 580EX-II. You'll love it, so much more functionality, faster recycle times, more power, and better.

Did I mention it's heaps better?
...its far superior.

yeah... so get the 580EX.

I did call all my local BB's, and they did not have the 430EX on sale.

I think I will get the 580EX, and get them to pricematch with Henry's down east. Then I will be spending an additional $100 to get the better flash.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back