Please help

ghonad1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:( hi,

i need help , how to take jewelry photograph , for my web site , i try every thing possible , but cannot get it right , i did make photo tent , using SLR camera, if any body want to see , go to www.bidz.com or any other site , to see these pics , i did take many pics , of my jewelry. they came pretty good , but not as good as
other site have , any idea ,,,,,,, i am not in a position to spend too much money , i hope some one there to help me thanks all,

ghonad1

i'm not an expert on the subject; i'm studying lighting in school now. but i think this might work:

looks like you need a flag or something that is black to cut down on the highlights. try using a couple of pieces of black paper (grouped together so they are not see through) to cover up one side of the tent (assuming it is a white tent) because the tent is giving off too much light, creating the bright reflections.

if you have any questions just let me know and i'll try to answer them for you.

I don't know the lighting looks pretty good to me the might be a little higher resolution but other than that there pretty good.

i'm not an expert on the subject; i'm studying lighting in school now. but i think this might work:

looks like you need a flag or something that is black to cut down on the highlights. try using a couple of pieces of black paper (grouped together so they are not see through) to cover up one side of the tent (assuming it is a white tent) because the tent is giving off too much light, creating the bright reflections.

if you have any questions just let me know and i'll try to answer them for you.

hi

thanks for reply , i will try this tomorow , by the way if you come across , with any body in this forum , this kind of taking pics , for jewelry , pl send me a note ! i will let u know with the results in few days ,

regards

nadgho1

Most reactions

New Topics

Back