Please look my pictures

Ivana again

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took some pictures of my town a few days ago. I am not much satisfy how they look. :-( I thought they will be much better than they are in my opinion. What you think ? What should I do so the pics look better?Do I need a new camera or working in photoshop or something else.
thanks

here are two pics I made

014.jpg

Vesninovjenanje029.jpg

I like em both.

I dont think a new camera is the answer. If you can go back and get that first photo, on a clear day, a blue sky would turn this shot into a real beauty! The second one is is fine. Maybe try some different angles.
Dont be so hard on yourself... :)

I too liked both the shots they are nice, and I agree with you that there is space to improve it further....but a new camera might not be an answer...just shoot more and study the pics

Picksure said:
I like em both.

I dont think a new camera is the answer. If you can go back and get that first photo, on a clear day, a blue sky would turn this shot into a real beauty! The second one is is fine. Maybe try some different angles.
Dont be so hard on yourself... :)

Thank you.I will try that! I am hard with myself, I know :mrgreen:

P.S I made I think 10 pictures of that first pic,I will show you. here they are

07.jpg

06.jpg

My only suggestion on the first photo would be to capture the entire portal and make sure it's centered. I like the idea behind the shot.

railman44 said:
My only suggestion on the first photo would be to capture the entire portal and make sure it's centered. I like the idea behind the shot.

I agree with you. :thumbup: But its not easy as it seems :mrgreen: cos that portal is very close to ground so its not easy for my hand to be centered.But i will try.

thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back