Please name some good photographers you can trust

TonyUSA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

Been read online and watched many video on youtube about photo technique, equipment testing, etc . Could you guys please name some that you can trust.

Thank you,

You can't trust photographers. Lol

Travler - I assume from the content of the original post; that trust in this case is trusting to provide honest and factual information about photography and method. Considering there's a good few out there who, despite having huge followings and many Views, are well known to be somewhat opinionated or totally wrong its not a bad question.

I can't recommend any on youtube; but I would suggest checking out Cambridge in Colour as a reference resource for learning:
Cambridge in Colour - Photography Tutorials & Learning Community

You can also get good feedback and advice from the members of the forums right here; so do please feel free to post your queries in threads and people will hopefully take their time to provide answers

Can I name two or three who don't give good advise?
fiufiu.gif

You guys are nice, helpful, knowledgeable, and some are funny. This site will be here forever. :icon_cheers:

There is nothing in the technology of photography that is so difficult or rarified that only the top level of professional has the only correct answer. Lots of people who, imo, aren't particularly good photographers can give excellent advice on how to take perfectly good pictures technically.

Only when photography starts to become art does experience and taste become important. Find photographers here, or anywhere, whose work and taste you admire and listen to what they say and see how it resonates with you.

Certainly don't listen to anyone just because they praise you. Praise without reason from a source whose judgement you have no reason to trust is certainly empty calories.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back