Please please tell me this isn't a sensor issue...

downloadfile.gif

Last edited:
That is incredibly creepy Bill!

shouldn't you be offline taking pictures to see if there is something wrong with your sd card ?

'ya guys apparently have never seen the real life drama 2013 movie called "Dark Skies"

Okay, it might not be a real life drama .. or maybe even not real. But it was a movie about Aliens that cause disturbances in photos/video as they walk around unseen !!

By The way, how were your tests ?

She's not talking to us, I think the creepy alien puppy picture scared her off :alien:

'ya guys apparently have never seen the real life drama 2013 movie called "Dark Skies"

Okay, it might not be a real life drama .. or maybe even not real. But it was a movie about Aliens that cause disturbances in photos/video as they walk around unseen !!

By The way, how were your tests ?

She's not talking to us, I think the creepy alien puppy picture scared her off :alien:

Unfortunately we got hit with a wicked storm so I didn't get out to take pictures. Going to try today. Will keep an eye out for alien puppies.

make sure you see them before they see you :greendevil:

Now you guys are just going to give me nightmares! Weeping angels? WTH is that?

Update - didn't work. Second card is fine, this card has gotten worse :( Tossing it and replacing it. Thanks for the help everyone.

Barb, I've had a few memory cards go bad on me. Fortunately I lost very little each time as my practice is to download whatever I've shot the same day. I don't shoot 400 images per session tho. I've also found that the higher-quality cards generally perform more reliably than the no-name brands. Just keep in mind that everything will fail sooner or later (memory cards, computers, hard drives, bodies), so plan your processing accordingly.

cards are much cheaper than sensors ;)

Barb, I've had a few memory cards go bad on me. Fortunately I lost very little each time as my practice is to download whatever I've shot the same day. I don't shoot 400 images per session tho. I've also found that the higher-quality cards generally perform more reliably than the no-name brands. Just keep in mind that everything will fail sooner or later (memory cards, computers, hard drives, bodies), so plan your processing accordingly.

I do the same thing. Pictures downloaded every time.

I'm just disappointed that the card corrupted so fast. It's not that old. But, it is what it is. I've put a 16gig in that slot in the camera for overflow for now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back