Please Post Your Digital Infrared Photos Here!

love those "tan" tones

Here are a few more samples of what a modified body can do.
web_Vacation09-IR_174-Photoshop.jpg

web_Vacation09-IR_187-Photoshop.jpg

web_Vacation09-IR_194-Photoshop.jpg

web_Vacation09-IR_204-Photoshop.jpg

web_Vacation09-IR_207-Photoshop.jpg

Is it true, IR can see through clothes? ;)
could come in handy :D
lol jokes.

Those are fantastic. Im really interested in IR photos of people, but I think that can only really be fully achieved successfully with a converted camera. I will most definately have to get one eventually. Thanks so much for posting.

Mark

Is it true, IR can see through clothes? ;)
could come in handy :D
lol jokes.

IR penetrates cotton much better than visible light. If the subject is wearing a light coloured thin cotton t-shirt and no bra then you'll see some nipples. Mind you if your subject is wearing that outside there's a very good chance he/she may be receptive to a simple "show us your tits".

Those are fantastic. Im really interested in IR photos of people, but I think that can only really be fully achieved successfully with a converted camera.

Or film ;)

you can see veins with ir, especially if your not careful with the lighting, but it is wishful thinking to think you can see "naked" bodies ;)

who said anything about nude bodies! :O Dirty minded people!

I meant place clothing OVER the camera and take shots without people seeing the camera *whistle*

seeing through clothes is not the same as putting a piece of cloth over the camera.

and what is the whistle?

like in tv programmes, when people do something wrong and they make it sound like that isnt what they meant, then whistle as they walk away? IDK how to describe it, was just a joke though, not serious.

Should have just stuck with the whistle being the sound of the joke going over ann's head :lmao:

Most reactions

Back