Please rate my Photography

Eccedustin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all. Please rate these two pictures that I have selected and let me know how I can improve.

Thanks

. $338367_272022229531579_271980079535794_683544_59487543_o.jpg

$331778_272006509533151_271980079535794_683458_1786915462_o.jpg

Last edited:
Bitter Jeweler said:

Ditto. Maybe a bit less. Heavy editing does not make a photograph good. The photograph should have merit even before you begin editing.

I can't navigate in the op's language to even look...

Are you suggesting the OP post 3 or 4 images here, for critique, numbering them, with ample space in between each image?

That's a really good idea, GeorgieGirl!

Are you suggesting the OP post 3 or 4 images here, for critique, numbering them, with ample space in between each image?

That's a really good idea, GeorgieGirl!

That seems like a lot more trouble than just posting a link to a facebook page.

It sure would help a girl like me that can't read the language prompts. I'd love to look at what the OP is wanting to share.

Op help me please!

The only picture I saw had everything!

It had an amazing shadow from the pop up flash, and a photo signature.

It sure would help a girl like me that can't read the language prompts. I'd love to look at what the OP is wanting to share.

Op help me please!

What language are you talking about? All I see is English. Including text within images, like on photographed objects... All English.

o hey tyler said:
What language are you talking about? All I see is English. Including text within images, like on photographed objects... All English.

I only read English. Have no idea what the op's FB language is... I'm already on FB so a log on again???

o hey tyler said:

I only read English. Have no idea what the op's FB language was and what's he did... I'm already on FB so a log on again???

I am so confused buddy. Like I said, I clicked on the link and only saw English. There was no foreign language to be found. I am not sure what's going on with your end.

Ooooh now it's all different. Photo is no longer Foto. Sure blame the iPad. Call me crazy. Yeah sure.

I'm already logged into FB...Portuguese or Brazil is not my language kids.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back