Please remove pins before consumption

katileka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
nectarine.JPG

I realize it's a little grainy. Any suggestions how to reduce this problem are welcomed.

I don't know why, but I like this kind of things. I think there is a lack of something though. Maybe it would be more attractive if you make a series of "weird and graphical things". It would appeared less empty.

For the grainy issue, try the Neat Image software ;-) .

Haha, Fruitraiser :p . I like this shot. The reflections in the bottom right and lefthand corner are a bit distracting. Also, it also looks very 2d... it almost looks like the apple (or whatever it is) is a magazine cutout hovering over the bowl. I think a bit of soft side light would give it a better sense of depth and would probably get rid of those reflections ( I think?). Great idea, though. :D

I find the "watch out" in the lower right corner distracting because it puts the subject off-center. I like the idea though; creative.

You've got to push yourself harder. You've got to start looking for pictures nobody else could take. You've got to take the tools you have and probe deeper - William Albert Allard.

IMO, its a good shot, but theres alot of wasted space, i also dont like the right about angle very much tho, your on a good track to really nice lookin studio type shots, maybe a different background and other props to add texture and what not would really make this look superb. but thats just MO

great idea! and good job, I like the color here :)

Most reactions

Back