Please Review My Photo Booth Website

jpbarrette

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello Friends.
Hope you all are good and taking the enjoy of life. So I am here to introduced my Photo booth website, Kindly take a look and share your feedback and review that how is it. Any suggestion for improving , Most welcome.

Thanks, Have a Nice Day.

So are you here to become a part of the community or just get more hits?

I think the main page is a tad 'busy'. There are three elements that are changing pictures, and it seemed distracting with the background image and the various colors.

The pictures in the gallery pages take WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long to load. Also, there should be an easy way to exit the photo I'm viewing to stay on the same page. For example, if I'm on page 6, and click a photo to view, then click the back button, it takes me all the way back to page 1.

Thank
I think the main page is a tad 'busy'. There are three elements that are changing pictures, and it seemed distracting with the background image and the various colors.

The pictures in the gallery pages take WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long to load. Also, there should be an easy way to exit the photo I'm viewing to stay on the same page. For example, if I'm on page 6, and click a photo to view, then click the back button, it takes me all the way back to page 1.
Thank you for your feedback waday. I take care about this.

Most reactions

Back