please review my pics

Is that the STR8-60 or STR8-80?

Anyway, the best advice I can give is to start out by shooting outdoors. Once you get the hang of good composition, exposure, and watching where light is falling, then you can pick up a good flash and give indoor work a try.

Not sure what you would like critique on, The photos seem like you were playing around with settings. The sink photos seem to be a little crooked, maybe try leveling them and adjusting the lighting.

Is that the STR8-60 or STR8-80?

Anyway, the best advice I can give is to start out by shooting outdoors. Once you get the hang of good composition, exposure, and watching where light is falling, then you can pick up a good flash and give indoor work a try.

Those are Stanton t.60's, new version of str8-60.
Tomorrow going to make some pics outdoor.
WHen I start to shoot some pic, what mode should i use on the camera?Manual or those other modes?

Try out manual. That way you get a feel for what changing the different setting has on the exposure.

Manual mode would be better, change the ISO to it's lowest and play with the shutter speed, also use a tripod and remember that the goal of photography it's to capture how the light reflects on things. God Bless and keep it up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back