Please take a look at my pictures and give me some feed back!

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by KatieBarfield, Apr 16, 2009.

1. KatieBarfield

KatieBarfield TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Im very new at photography, i havent taken any classes. I am obsessed with taking pictures just not really good ones lol I just bought a Canon Rebel SLR camera. LOVE IT! Here are some pictures I have been taking with it. I have had it for 2 days and have taken 500 pictures :lmao: I would love some feedback, tips, advice. Just please be nice about it lol I just want to learn more and take better photos!!! As you can see i love black and white pictures!

1.[​IMG]

2.[​IMG]

3.[​IMG]

4.[​IMG]

5.[​IMG]

6.[​IMG]

7.[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  2. Ptyler22

Ptyler22 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Unfortunately I don't have much to say about the pictures, But I like them all, and you should keep enjoying your camera. I got mine over the summer and have shot over 30k pictures so far and still love it!

3. 45mphK9

45mphK9 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    These are much better then you are giving yourself credit for!! My only critiques are that #1 seems a little too bright. #3 & #4 are my favs! What an adorable little boy!!! Don't be afraid to get some really close ups too. It looks like he has pudgy little feet & long eye lashes that make cute shots.