julie32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.juliestarkphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey guys,

I need to be able to edit raw shots on my macbook pro. I'm having trouble finding the correct plug-in for photoshop CS2. Once I find it, do I drag it to my applications folder? I thought I found the correct plug-in but apparently I didn't because I still can't open the shots.

Any words of advice?

thanks!

don't think the upgrade is available anymore.

we tried to find it recently and it appears it is no longer around.

when it was available it was an easy fix.

You probably need to update the 'Adobe Camera RAW' part of Photoshop. You can download the latest one (or the newest one that supports your camera) from Adobe.com.

hey guys,

I need to be able to edit raw shots on my macbook pro. I'm having trouble finding the correct plug-in for photoshop CS2. Once I find it, do I drag it to my applications folder? I thought I found the correct plug-in but apparently I didn't because I still can't open the shots.

Any words of advice?

thanks!
Is this what you want?
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=106&platform=Macintosh
Check the ReadMe files for compatibility with various PS versions and for installation instructions.

I give up, I just can't figure it out. I went to the site Mike gave me and Socrates, you too. Once I download the plug in, I just put it in the photoshop folder in my applications. Then I try to open the photo and it won't open. It's really frustrating.
Thanks for trying to help though.

gosh, since a link was found i went back to look for a pc, but only found cs3 stuff under the download menu.

perhaps i am standing on the wrong foot.

Once I download the plug in, I just put it in the photoshop folder in my applications.
Don't put it in the app folder. Follow the instructions in the ReadMe.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back