plugsandpixel website

Ah. I thought I had some money coming back in a rebate ;-).

These sloppy borders were actually printed in the darkroom and scanned.

I tried to make you the contact sheet, but at that size you can't see the detail. Let me know if you want me to email you a couple of samples. You can also check the link I posted above for a few examples (but I think you've seen it already, which is how our discussion got started!).

mike thanks for the offer.

i hadn't thought of making some in the darkroom and then scanning them for use. and to be honest , if i had after that point i would be clueless as to how to put them to use. My computer skills are very basic.

Hi Daniel, no problem--all comments are welcome!

I will contact John at Mount Photography about updating his page on my site. I am assuming the current discount would apply to everything he offers, including vol. 6.

As for comparing 1-Click with other actions, the samples on my site will give you the beginning of an idea. 1-Click Actions are quite good for the low price. Kubota is geared toward professionals (wedding and portrait photographers), but of course anyone can use them.

Ann, do some Google searches for "adding frames in Photoshop" and I'm sure you'll quickly find tutorials explaining the process. Kubota's action makes it easy by doing it for you; adding frames and edges manually isn't too hard either (involves blending modes, etc.).

Daniel, you're welcome! Glad to be of assistance.

BTW, I plan to feature various actions sets in my next ezine. Please consider sending along some samples of your 1-Click work for potential publication as a Featured Artist.

Most reactions

Back