Plz tell me what you think.

Spectrum Murals

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are three pics that I took. What do you all think?

I love the colors in this one.
Dscn3396medium.jpg

Dscn3408medium.jpg

Dscn3412medium.jpg

In the first one you need some depth of focus, as the other leaves around the flower are very distracting.

As for the other two, I have no idea what you are trying to portray. They look like shots where your camera went off when you dropped it.

I like the 3rd one a lot, I don't know why... Maybe just the different perspective? The 1st one is nice as well, but I agree that the leaves are a bit distracting. As for the 2nd one, the focus is pretty good, but the background is too busy. Nice shots though!

In the first one you need some depth of focus, as the other leaves around the flower are very distracting.

As for the other two, I have no idea what you are trying to portray. They look like shots where your camera went off when you dropped it.
I’m not trying to “portray” any thing in these pictures. I am simply trying to offer a different view on every day objects.

I have had so many people look at the first picture and say “I never knew Nasturtiums had such detailed leaves.” That is what I’m going for in many of my pics. So many people roll threw life without looking at the details.

The second pic most people like b/c it’s just different and interesting.

I like the 3rd one a lot, I don't know why... Maybe just the different perspective? The 1st one is nice as well, but I agree that the leaves are a bit distracting. As for the 2nd one, the focus is pretty good, but the background is too busy. Nice shots though!
BINGO!! That’s what I was shooting for. You like it but your not sure why. It’s interesting in it’s own way. Thank you!

At first I was in agreement, but upon further review, I noticed that the center of the green leaves were bright enough that it caught my eye and made me think that there could be some light coming out from it.

I pretty much agree with everything said here. The first is nice, I don't really like the second one a whole lot, but I really like the third one. Good job on that one, I've never really seen any other pictures like this one.

I really like the colors on the first one. I think a wider view might have produced a better feeling of being there on the third one.

Most reactions

Back