PNC Park

I am somewhat ashamed to have pimped for your attention but feel, in the short term, that it was all worth it. Thank you for your love and affection.

Yes, the lines are there to assist in holding up the netting that protects the viewers behind the batter from tipped or "foul" balls.

Tuna

eskiho said:
Please read forum guidlines before posting. Thanks.

Maybe I'm just a little too sensitive lately but how come I didn't get a "Please be specific as to what you would like us to comment on."? Every one else did...

Well, at least I got bumped to the top.

Tuna

Tuna, apparently eskiho was affined by a monitor in another post and is not going around posting this reply, don't give him a second thought [font=&quot]
[/font]

I love this shot!! To me it's a ballpark shot on first glance. But the composition you chose makes me want to think it's a city skyline more so. They fight for my attention making me just stare at the photo longer and longer.

Be warned I'm actually going to say something about the photo that could be better...
... on the baseball field there is some moire. Most likely due to the resizing for the internet. I have a feeling it's nowhere to be found on the original print. I really have no clue how you could remove that for the internet version, but just wanted to bring it up that it was there. [ducks the flames about to hit]

Tuna said:
Intent: Acceptance, praise and love for this photograph and my photographic abilities.

Isn't that like Van Gogh asking for reassurance?!? :sillysmi:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back