PocketWizard | The BEST Customer Service | Ever

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First incident: I was on a shoot, and had two TT5's with flashes in an umbrella, and it blew over and both the hot-shoe mounts on the units broke off. I emailed them on a Saturday afternoon and received a response Saturday evening that I can order those pieces, and by Wednesday I had 3 replacement shoes in my hands for $70 shipped (keep in mind that the units are $220 a piece).

First impressions: incredibly quick and professional response, with little time waiting for my replacement pieces.

Second incident: One of my tt5's stopped working last Thursday evening. It would receive the signal from my tt1, but wouldn't trigger the flash no matter what I did. So I emailed them that night, and received a response saying that I can mail it to the MAC group. Shipped it out Friday and it was delivered Monday. I had no response or email from them this week, so I was worried they didn't get to it or wouldn't repair it. Turns out? This morning I received a BRAND NEW unit, free of charge (other than the shipping it cost me).

Needless to say, this company's professionalism and speedy response makes me HIGHLY recommend their products. I am VERY IMPRESSED, and just wanted to let you know how awesome they are :)

Cheers!
Jake

Thanks! I've looked at their triggers in the past, along with many others. I'll add this to the Pro column.

Thanks! I've looked at their triggers in the past, along with many others. I'll add this to the Pro column.

In terms of the quality, the triggers are excellent. When they fell over the hotshoe mounts broke, and when I talked to a rep they said they are designed that way as to not break the hotshoe mount of the flash on the unit. And I've been able to shoot at distances greater than 200 feet and fire my flashes with no issue whatsoever. Definitely worth the investment [emoji1]

Cool. I need to see if they can fix my xmtr. It just quit working out of the blue.

I have the older PW Plus where one was a transmitter (xmtr) and the other a receiver (rcvr). :) They aren't transceivers that do both.

Awesome- I can't wait to try mine out. They've been here a week already and I only took it out the box to see if it worked

Most reactions

Back