podcasts

meesh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hope this is in the right section... Does anyone subscribes to any photography podcasts? and which ones? i just signed up with lenswork but i have a couple of other subscriptions too... Im all about getting any information i can for free!:greenpbl:

Would you reccomend any of those? I hadnt even thought about a photography podcast, let me know which I should get!

Check out Tips From the Top Floor. It's an awesome podcast and the host typically does 2 / week. 1 video and 1 audio.

I also subscribe to Martin Bailey's Photography Podcast but to be honest it's painfully boring. The guy has some really useful info but his voice just drooooones. He speaks VERY softly and monotone. :banghead: Now that I think of it he kind of reminds of Bob Ross. RIP Bob! :afro: "Gonna paint some happy clouds..."

There's another video podcast I get called Simple Photo Minute but the jury is still out on this one. I don't think I've seen one yet that has any real photographic content.

If you're into Photoshop there's an awesome one at Photoshoptv.com. It's a 30 minute video released once a week and it's full of photoshop tips. There's a lot of photography specific content as well.

Lastly... the one guy from Photoshoptv does his own daily video podcast called "Photoshop Killer Tips and Tricks". That badboy is released daily and is usually just 2 - 3 mins and shows one quick tip. Some are more towards graphic design but there are some photography ones that are amazing.

My .02 would be to definitely check out Tips From The Top Floor, PhotoshopTv, and Killer Tips... the other 2 are decent but not as valuable as the others.

I also subscribe to TFTTF and Lenswork. I really enjoy the lenswork one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back