Polaroid exchange idea?

OOOOPS! I just got a PM from karalee and it reminded me that I am going out of town at the end of this month. I think I am laving on the 29th so make sure that I have everybodys stuff by then. I already have sillyphaunts stuff so she gets the honor of the DIRTS pet award for promtness (is that even a word?)

P.S. just thought this was funny but when I just looked at the "views" count for this thread it was at 669 ...get it, 669 film HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BBBWWAAAA HAHAHA

okay, im done now.

Actually I noticed that earlier, too. You crack me up, Dirt!

Mine are done! :mrgreen: They're wrapped and in an envelope and sitting on the kitchen counter! :D You'll see what a slacker I am, Jesse, when you get the check - I wrote it like a week ago. :blushing:

They're going out tomorrow...or, you know, maybe Saturday. :greenpbl:

DIRT said:
And I just noticed another strange thing terri, your post count is at 6,666. thats eeeevil!
I did it on purpose. :sillysmi: I could have stayed on longer, but that woulda spoiled it.

Besides, it's really triple 6's that weird people out. :razz:

There you are!!! hah, I have to admit that if I werent the organizer on this one mine might not have shipped yet either. Im just fooling. I just dont want to get any too late because I am leaving for three weeks and I will be gone next friday. soooooo I want to have them out before I leave or else you all will be waiting in agony.

soooooo I want to have them out before I leave or else you all will be waiting in agony.
Don't let it happen, people!!!!! :shock:

How come you get to run away for three weeks, huh? :irked: I want to run away, too!!!

terri said:
Don't let it happen, people!!!!! :shock:

How come you get to run away for three weeks, huh? :irked: I want to run away, too!!!

I get to run away because I am awesome...not. I am going to be on a road trip fom southern cali to washington state.... yeh its better than work. and after that I still have 3 weeks of vacation to spend at home (i plan on completing my darkroom build).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back