Polaroid Manipulations

Great job! :D You're getting fabulous colors from this film!

I like your subjects, too - the way you pick out these "everyday" objects and make them look so cool.

You're getting better all the time! :thumbsup:

terri said:
Great job! :D You're getting fabulous colors from this film!

I like your subjects, too - the way you pick out these "everyday" objects and make them look so cool.

You're getting better all the time! :thumbsup:

thanks auntie terri!

I have been messing around with that thread about extreme close up lenses and took a picture of one of the polaroid manips. It looks pretty cool close up.

polaroid.jpg

Isn't it weird to look at it close up? All the marks and etchings you'd swear you didn't even put there! I've blown up some of mine that I've scanned for printing, or whatever.

This looks like a cool abstract, Hobbes - only we SX-70 freaks would recognize those telltake markings.... :LOL:

I figured that's what you did. I would really like to try it, but even with the explanations I don't understand exactly how to do it.

I'ma gonna put up an explanation sometime in the future with pics because it's kind of hard to understand and I do it.

Hobbes, nice work! As you can probably tell, I don't venture over here much or I would've seen these before.

As for those explanations, I wonder if we can get them saved at the top of the alt tech page. I'm gonna dig back to some old posts but think it would be nice to make them easy to find for anyone wanted to try these techniques. Just a thought if one of the powers-that-be would entertain it.

Most reactions

Back