TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You might like it, or you might not!

Polaroid-Lift-Old-Barn.jpg

In these days of Photoshop, adjusted images and imported elements I made this "montage" with 669 film emulsion lifts onto a glazed white tile. The emulsions were torn & stretched/squashed to almost join together seamlessly :lol:

The only effect you don't get from this photographed copy is the glaze on the tile which also shows through the emulsions to give a glossy appearance.

I'd love to hear your comments on this even if it's just to say whether you like it or not. Thanks for looking. :D

I think its very cool, never seen anything like this before... really impressive :thumbup:

Something about it, looks kinda gooey, makes me wanna poke it and see what it feels like!

I think its very cool, never seen anything like this before... really impressive :thumbup:

Something about it, looks kinda gooey, makes me wanna poke it and see what it feels like!

It's all dried now but when it's being lifted & manipulated it's pretty much like slime, but with the workability of electrically charged cling film!

But it does feel great to slide around! (is that perverted? ) :lol:

The emulsions feel great to slide around, or you just like to slide around in general? :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back