Pole fitness shoot. (might not be SFW)

i am very disapointed with the comments made towards me (my face ect ) by the other womens on the forum (stripper ect ect ) this is just one picture in 500 of course my face cannot be perfect on all of them and its hard physically so...

I don't think there's any ill will towards "your face" or anything about you "personally". I think it's about the intent and the outcome. Oh, and the "BUMP!" attitude by the photographer who demanded attention. Very poor judgment in my opinion.

Yeah, considering the intent (which, by the way, was CLEARLY stated by the photog) was ...

the goal for this shoot was to make it look more "fitness" than stripper since this will be used for her business

...the results ARE an epic fail. If there was more to the shoot that was professional we didn't see it. The boots, the beads, it's not about fitness, sweetie! So don't blame us for saying the shoot looked "whore-ish" when the intent was "fitness".

Change the title to "pole babe" and take out the whining by the photog and you'll have a great thread with plenty of complements to boost your ego.

i am very disapointed with the comments made towards me (my face ect ) by the other womens on the forum (stripper ect ect ) this is just one picture in 500 of course my face cannot be perfect on all of them and its hard physically so...

I don't think there's any ill will towards "your face" or anything about you "personally". I think it's about the intent and the outcome. Oh, and the "BUMP!" attitude by the photographer who demanded attention. Very poor judgment in my opinion.

Yeah, considering the intent (which, by the way, was CLEARLY stated by the photog) was ...

the goal for this shoot was to make it look more "fitness" than stripper since this will be used for her business

...the results ARE an epic fail. If there was more to the shoot that was professional we didn't see it. The boots, the beads, it's not about fitness, sweetie! So don't blame us for saying the shoot looked "whore-ish" when the intent was "fitness".

Change the title to "pole babe" and take out the whining by the photog and you'll have a great thread with plenty of complements to boost your ego.

we did that picture for a brulesque/circus style ...the other ones are very "clean" and professional

guillaume should have said : this one is not for publicity or the sport look , we did different styles

anyways i think its not THAT bad and whorish like you say...

anyways i think its not THAT bad and whorish like you say...

:sigh:

It's not bad for an exotic shot. It definitely says sexy. :sexywink:

Pay attention here, I hate having to point out what's already been stated...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back