Police Deleted My Photo's!! C&C Also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you to determine which reasons are valid for the presence of a camera?

I'm not the one who is to determine which reasons are valid for the presence of a camera, Common sence is. As one who shoots under police presence with out a press pass with frequency and has never had any trouble at all. I've been confronted but never bothered, I can not see fault in that logic. Call me presumptuous if you want, but I am telling you there was no justification for a photo in this occurance.

Who am I to say whether or not there was justification for a photo, Some one with a hell of a lot more experience shooting under the watchfull eye of the police department and has come to know a lot of what they are looking for and how they spot it.

I have sat here and read the original post and many of the subsiquent posts by the original poster and this by all outward appearences is an everyday occurance. Had this been a three vehicle MVA or a multimillion dollar drugbust it would be a different story, but no one died, no one got hurt, no property was damaged, Why photograph it?

Do not get me wrong, I have atleast one felony and a handful of misdemeanors under my belt, It's not like I am not all buddy buddy with the cops. I am telling you, a little common sense and some simple situation weighing goes a long ways to keeping your self out of the PD's eye, even when they are everywhere.

No, it doesn't, but taxpayers don't pay thousands of dollars in taxes so cops can harass harmless adults. If cops are bored, they should either work on catching the criminals who are actually harmful, or they should be doing a sudoku. Entertaining themselves with picking the pockets of honest adults benefits no one but the city's bank account.

Harmless is not the question here. Taxpayers pay thousands of dollars in taxes to see results, those results are listed in the news paper under police reports. No results, results in budget reduction inevitably leading to reduction of police forces resulting in reduced capibility to handle serious and more harmful offences, simple logic.

DUI checkpoints are a completely different story. A DUI endangers both the driver and innocent bystanders. Walking home quietly endangers no one.

Um...no, it is no different, the police sit and wait for the violator to come to them, the caliber of the violation and danger to the public has no bearing to the application of my reference.

Ebonics? Was race really pertinent to the story?

I read that as 'they shouted something unintelligable'.

I doubt anyone would have started whining if OP had said "they shouted something in French".

People really should realise that there is nothing wrong with being black and black people do not need (and in my experience do not like) to be defended against the fact that they are.

I really don't think this thread has much more life in it, other than to nit pick other peoples comments, as in the last few pages... so its closure time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back