Politician Photojournalism shot

Good shot?

• Total voters

Spectre

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Nothing "artistic" but I would like the other photojournalists in the audience to critique this photo. Or if you just like the picture for whatever reason let me know :D I buy my hats 1 size too big for a reason.

image-display

I'm not a photojournalist, but I definately pay attention to that sort of photography. I didn't vote in the poll, because I'm somewhere in the middle (you gotta give us some middle ground). I definately don't hate it.

I would like to see the subject stand out more from the background. There are lots of background tones/colors that are similar to the subject's clothes and hair. I think that placing the subject just inside the far end of the DOF might blur the background a little more. The background would still appear to the viewer as a class/audience because of the pattern of shapes and colors.

Nothing wrong with your photograhy but she looks like a classic example of a loser trying to convince some kids she has some credibility.

mrsid99 said:
Nothing wrong with your photograhy but she looks like a classic example of a loser trying to convince some kids she has some credibility.

Interesting you said that. She ran for Arkansas Governor 2 years ago and lost pretty badly.

Has her highness seen this shot? When she does she will like it. I work at a newspaper and this shot may be A1. This woman seems to be giving her pitch to a tough crowd and that can not be easy. I think I know what she is saying.

I voted positive, but as with ksmattfish, i am a little more in the middle with this - and his suggestions are excellent :)

cool post, hope to see more spectre!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back