Poll - where are you when you browse TPF?

Where do you look at this forum from

• Total voters
Usually I am on most during work, I just keep it minimized on my desktop and check in when I have a chance. When I am at home I am here.....that's my computer on the right and Aubrey (Hobbes) on the left. Sometimes from school between classes, too.

workspace.jpg

hmm at home... usually... hardly ever I browse it from school coz my teacher get really angry. He just doesn't understand my passion for photography and english :p

AlisonS said:
Usually I am on most during work, I just keep it minimized on my desktop and check in when I have a chance. When I am at home I am here.....that's my computer on the right and Aubrey (Hobbes) on the left. Sometimes from school between classes, too.

workspace.jpg

Ah, so Aubrey gets a bigger monitor, eh? And it's an LCD monitor too? And you put up with that?? :)

I'm also here mostly from work, also minimized, also checking when i get a chance. :)

I check in from home. The only downtime I have during my day is during my 30 minute lunch or my conference period which is busy with paperwork. All other times I'm in front of students. Even if I had more free time I wouldn't be able to check it anyway because my school district's blocking software blocks out all forums. :(

Since I don't work outside my home, I also check into TPF from home for most of the time.
I spend a lot of time waiting for my daughter finishing her training in another town a lot of times, though, and have to kill time. And I detected that internet station in the bookstore there, with the nice, large LCD screens. So for a few times now I've logged in from there.
But now I have my own new computer and LCD screen (not yet connected to the internet though, but still standing in its temporary place on the dinner table in the living room), so soon I'll no longer have to go to that book store for "NICE" views of all your photos :D.

Home and work.

I'll be only able to check in at work startin from tomorrow tho because I officially move outta my home then and will be campin out on a mattress on my sisters living room floor for about 9 or so weeks ( which is gonna suck but ah well ).

Btw Al , I love ya new avatar and sig !
I reckon I've watched 'Finding Nemo ' about 20 times , with my nephew , since it came out and I'm still not tired of it ! :lol:

He's moved on to the next phase now tho ... he's 'superhero' mad ! Hoping to take him to see The Incredibles this weekend.

[/hijack]

AlisonS said:

workspace.jpg
Who gets the blame when the desk gets a bit messy? And why so many mice?!?!?!

Buy a cat!

ferny said:
Who gets the blame when the desk gets a bit messy? And why so many mice?!?!?!

Buy a cat!

We make it easy and blame the children.

We have so many mice because Aubrey uses one that my sons can't quite work because it's too big for their hands. We switch over to the smaller one when they want to use his computer.

And hey, we have a kitten, but she must slacking off ;)

Luminosity said:
Btw Al , I love ya new avatar and sig !
I reckon I've watched 'Finding Nemo ' about 20 times , with my nephew , since it came out and I'm still not tired of it ! :lol:

He's moved on to the next phase now tho ... he's 'superhero' mad ! Hoping to take him to see The Incredibles this weekend.

[/hijack]

[replytohijack]

The Incredibles was great, my boys loved it. They too have moved onto the Superheros phase... Batman, Spiderman and Superman reign supreme over here lately, though Scooby Doo is also a big hit. I was lamenting to Aubrey that I feel at a disadvantage becuase I was born with that pesky extra X chromosome :p I liked it better when they were into Dora and Bob the Builder :D

[/replytohijack]

No time at home with the 3 children. Once they are in bed I veg with the idiot box. But at work! I have all the time in the world!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back