• Photo 1

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Photo 3

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, I keep coming back to this thread, and after reading what it is for.. I think I change my vote to #1, as I doubt many (if any) will have a similar more 'antique' photo. I think this one will stand out more agains the colour 'snapshots'. :D (My goodness, if I think I am confused, I can't imagine how you are feeling. I handed my photos in for a contest and every day since I have been regretting my decision and then reassuring myself I made the right one.)

Edit: Now I went in and looked at the site, and from what I am seeing, it looks like you have a great chance of coming out near (or on ;)) the top :D. Good luck!

Double Edit: (see, I told you I keep coming back) I found out what I find "wrong" with Number 3 (other than the pupils) I just feel as if there should be a tad more space around his cheek and seeing chin and perhaps some more hairline. (Am I picky or what?) I will shush-up now :)

MommyOf4Boys said:
Babyzone.com
I think #3 has a strong chance too. :)

Go after what your heart says, even if you win or not.

I went back and forth between #1 and #3. I chose #1 because it's more misterious, lets you guess what he's looking at. In other words it makes one think. All three though, beautiful shots!

number two for me. it seems much more dynamic than the others, which are great but much more 'common' if you know what I mean. number one comes in second IMO.

I would say 1 or 2, but leaning towards two because it really grabs me. The expression, the composition and shallow depth of field. It's really a great image. #1 would be beautiful to frame and hang on your wall though, for sure :)

I am starting to see a trend here with #2 LOL! I know the poll is not over yet, but I believe it is unanimous. I entered #2. I will enter the other in the other weekly contests :D , but for now #2 is my first submission!

Most reactions

Back