Poluted Sunset

3 is cool, the wood def adds to the photo color and pattern... 2 is cool in that the shore water was frozen and looks like a bit of a wave coming in... and the sand pattern on the 2nd one is kinda cool, would be nice to see more of the sand patter mixing with the water contrast... if that all makes sense..

Beautiful shots...another vote for #3..

#3 is nice, #1 appears faded or something near the right lower side, and there is a tree branch invaded from the left which is a pet peeve of mine. #2 is technically good but I don't like the format, the foreground seems too big and dominates the photo. #3 is my favorite, love the wood!

That's what I was trying to figure out...the factory seems really slanted but the horizon is straight.

Nice shots though.

Yup... gotta be careful shooting at 10mm, almost up to fisheye range

#3 is nice, #1 appears faded or something near the right lower side, and there is a tree branch invaded from the left which is a pet peeve of mine. #2 is technically good but I don't like the format, the foreground seems too big and dominates the photo. #3 is my favorite, love the wood!

Good point on #1, I think my dodging got a little too heavy :( Thanks for the feedback!

Most reactions

Back