Pomeranian in the leaves.

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whatcha think? I like it, Normally he won't stand still for a picture.

20080216-DSC_0088.jpg

rule of thirds can really help this photograph (you are set to "my photos are okay to edit")

dog.jpg

I tried a rule of thirds crop on it, Just didnt seem to look as good to me. I've got some other pictures that I will be posting up probably tomorrow. Without the steps in the way.

rule of thirds can really help this photograph (you are set to "my photos are okay to edit")

dog.jpg

I don't like the way that turned out, if its cropping that needs to be done, I believe it needs to be cropped from the right side not the left. That way the picture isn't so plain and you have steps to compare the dogs height.

the reason for cropping to the left and not to the right is because the steps are cut out, making the viewer question about the steps. seems bit more of a snapshot to me but i'll keep my mouth shut

I don't like the way that turned out, if its cropping that needs to be done, I believe it needs to be cropped from the right side not the left. That way the picture isn't so plain and you have steps to compare the dogs height.

I agree.

I love the second one, the first is the same, I think it would look better with steps or something, it's just too bland.... the third is cute, but of course it's the side view of the dog, the tongue hanging out gives personality though.

Best one is the 2nd and it's really cute! Also the original one you posted I think if you cut off the right side of the photo it would be perfect!

Great shots though! :)

I like the first one (in the last three you just posted) the best. The second one seems to have a soft face with really sharp body fur. The last one is good too, but that 'cute' appeal of a dog's eyes are lost. So with those things being said, the first one gets my nod. Good stuff, bud.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back