pompey

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cheers

it has changed a lot!!

That is one huuuuuge boat featured in two of the shots! And I like that sail shaped structure

I don't know if I missed all your threads recently or if you have been away for a while but it seems like ages since you posted any pictures. Anyway, I think those are great; I really like your attention to details through the all photographic process. Composition, exposure and subtle post-processing: everything is spot on. I really like how striking these shots, yet still remain 'true to life' (no over-saturation, no HDR, no very contrasty B&W conversion...). Very refreshing pictures. If I had to pick a favorite, I would choose number 6: the HMS Warrior is the main subject of the picture, but there is also so much else to look at. Thanks for sharing.

I don't know if I missed all your threads recently or if you have been away for a while but it seems like ages since you posted any pictures. Anyway, I think those are great; I really like your attention to details through the all photographic process. Composition, exposure and subtle post-processing: everything is spot on. I really like how striking these shots, yet still remain 'true to life' (no over-saturation, no HDR, no very contrasty B&W conversion...). Very refreshing pictures. If I had to pick a favorite, I would choose number 6: the HMS Warrior is the main subject of the picture, but there is also so much else to look at. Thanks for sharing.

Not been posting here for a few reasons

never really liked HDR unless it was Woodsacs or Chillers over the top stuff, then it becomes more art than photography.

many thanks everyone else

Most reactions

New Topics

Back