Pond flowers.

Boomn4x4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've never really spent any time focusing on landscaping photography but my Dad asked me to take some pictures of the flowers in his pond.

This is what I would consider the "best" shot. What areas do I have for improvement??? and I already know that I could have benefitted from a polarizing filter.

34197_1416621028175_1612088489_1013.jpg

I dont think youll benefit much with CP filter on this shot. I dont really see harsh reflection. But sometimes you dont want to use the CP if you want to see reflection of something on the water. But that is my newbie oppinion, i could very well be wrong :). I like your shot though.

I dont think youll benefit much with CP filter on this shot. I dont really see harsh reflection.

In that particular shot, I can agree... However, not having a CP filter, I struggled with my lighting and angles to minimize reflection. Here's another shot that I would have loved but the glare ruins it

34196_1416621748193_1612088489_1013.jpg

Ah yes.. on this shot using CP you will see the fish more clearly.

The second one would defiantly benefited from a CP. The water would have been dark and the fish would have stood out. Also on the second one, the flower seems pretty hot, like it's just about ready to blow out. I might tone down the reds a little.

I like the first one. White is a tough color to get looking right on a flower. I would say you got it successfully.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back