TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photo by Mrs. Pet
pookiepwm.jpg

of the two I like this one better - it seems more intense to me - don't know if it is the haunching posture or the eyes - but this one just grabs me more - (though I'd be thrilled if I'd taken either one) - nice work.

Hi Tammy, and thank you. My husband and I went to an upclose Tiger photoshoot yesterday and the Big Cats were either very hungry, intrigued by the blond hair, or were freaking at the first female photographer they have ever seen. At any rate, I have lots of shots like these, as well as the sky, as they were charging after me most of the day. :shock: I've got to work on some of the other shots, but the one above is of "Pookie" who was just about to come after me before this photo was taken. Yes, she is very intense. :lmao:

GREAT photo! The lighting on the left side of his face is suberb, really cathes his eye and makes it stand out. The combination of his shoulder blades, slight lean and intensity of his eyes make it seem as if he is ready to pounce right out of the photo. I think you have a suberb capture there!

Thanks Allison. She was about to pounce. Yikes! I have another one of her almost on me, but I need to work on it still.

I agree with Alison! The shot is great! Especially the light

Most reactions

Back