Pool

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Another of my passions are the games of pool and billiards. I direct a weekly tournament at my local hall, and last week I decided to shoot some time exposures. I took about 100 shots, and these two are my favorites. What do you think?

Both unedited excepting the sepia..

Wes.jpg

Duel.jpg

all right! I acutally like these ones! How long did you expose them for? I'm planning on doing this in my shop class with everyone walking around. might be interesting :mrgreen:

Number 2 would have been awesome if it was a little straighter, like if the lights went completely straight down the center of the table. But nonetheless, good job on both!!

Original photo. Pool is a relax sport ... in this occasion, it gives to the sensation of much movement and activity.
greetings from Spain.

Original foto. El pool es un deporte tranquilo y relajante...en esta ocasion, da la sensación de mucho movimiento y actividad.
saludos desde España.

No 1-
30 sec. f22
manual focus @ 28mm

No 2-
20 sec. f22
manual focus @ 80mm

P.S. Hope y'all aren't getting sick of me posting pics yet!:mrgreen:

love your motion shots craw!
gonna jump into film soon? :)

The first one rocks. At first I thought it was smoke around the tables, you did a great job capturing the motion.

I also like the first one very much. Those "ghost" players ... really cool. :D

Matty-Bass said:
all right! I acutally like these ones! How long did you expose them for? I'm planning on doing this in my shop class with everyone walking around. might be interesting :mrgreen:

Number 2 would have been awesome if it was a little straighter, like if the lights went completely straight down the center of the table. But nonetheless, good job on both!!

Thanks for the criticism, I tried to get it framed right, but I think I have a natural tilt. All the help and comments are appriciated and welcome:hail:

Thanks
DC

Most reactions

New Topics

Back