Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Poolside
I admit ahead of time the sky is overexposed

4208704712_4d8b0ec97d_b.jpg

Nice photo otherwise, and an overexposed sky wouldn't keep me from staying there, wherever it is.

If you had used a CPL for the sky, the water might not look so nice.

It should be a great HDR photo..but you should do something about the sky..maybe masking with original photo

Oh nooo the original picture the sky is way worst LOL I thought about adding fake clouds using the cloud brush in photoshop but I will be cheating myself out with fake clouds. I left it as is not like I am posting the pictures for an award or anything like that just to see if you folks like them or not other then that is just an image.

I really like this one, sky doesn't bother me... would love to see motion in the waterfall though, that's my only real nitpick.

I think the sky is fine the way it is. The picture is great.

It looks almost unreal. Amazing picture indeed, even with an overexposed sky.

It's a great photograph, and it does almost look unreal. I don't really know if that's a good thing, but it's all a matter of personal preference. I'm vastly in the minority on this one, but sometimes I think editing can be a little bit overrated at times. What did the original look like?

It's a great photograph, and it does almost look unreal. I don't really know if that's a good thing, but it's all a matter of personal preference. I'm vastly in the minority on this one, but sometimes I think editing can be a little bit overrated at times. What did the original look like?

here you go chief

v8g1p2.jpg

+2 was too much for the last frame - makes the sky really distracting

Most reactions

Back