poor mans photo shop

Too bad our newcomer didn't arrive with a bunch of selfies done while wearing a fedora and a letterman's jacket...

Let's get back at it for a minute... Argh, I hate being right all the time... Here's another twist to this software rental thing : GM says you don t own your car you just license it - Boing Boing

Now, try to tell me that it's a good thing.

I'm waiting...
It's the same answer that you get regarding Adobe: Don't like the way a company does business? Don't deal with that company. Use something else.

Wow. That was hard to figure out.

ETA: As complex as modern vehicles just coming out now are, what with their integrated computer systems controlling SO much, I personally wouldn't WANT anyone but someone certified by the manufacturer to work on it. I don't need the neighborhood goober "tinkering" with it so that it becomes a rolling deathtrap without anyone realizing it until it's too late.

Last edited:
Let's get back at it for a minute... Argh, I hate being right all the time... Here's another twist to this software rental thing : GM says you don t own your car you just license it - Boing Boing

Now, try to tell me that it's a good thing.

I'm waiting...

its a good thing.

seriously though. chillax Mr. doom and gloom.
companies ask for a lot of things all the time. doesn't mean they get it. if you seriously believe that would actually go through, your drinking way too much of the conspiracy kool aid.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back