pop quiz 5min

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have always been curious. We come at these things after someone else has tried to tinker with them. What if we all had the same weak image to work with. How would the various 'fixes' look. Well here is my chance to see. So you have five minutes after downloading to do what you can with this image. There will be grades...

Disclaimer here: I don't really think I'm going to steal your edit but if you want you can steal the image you fix and use it as your own. (as if anyone would want to). Everybody young and old give it a try.

4px49vt.jpg

Remember yoiu only have five minutes so do the big stuff first.

here is my edit .. not an improvement, but different ;) :
4px49vt.jpg

probably won't show as the server is down again ...

weak image

Weak?

I have undeveloped film stronger than this one.
But here's the 5 minute fix. starting with uprighting the image, cropping it, changing levels and removing some burnt out areas.
(I just got an email from Adobe saying my copy of Photoshop has sent in a protest.)

4px49vtbbnd3.jpg

mkay, i timed myself!

I was going to try and add a cool border, but I ran out of time.

4px49vtcopy.jpg

Ok I went for the real nostalgia look here, hey it is 1861, 2, or 3 huh "??

crop/ clone on couple hot spots/ Fill Flash / contrast boost // sharpen/

added Noise... and frame...

by the way if grades are handed out, I did leave a nice apple next to your computer on your desk... but not a bribe... oh yeah little dodging..

4px49vtredo.jpg

Hang on!
This is one very good example for what needs to go into the PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGES much rather than The Critique Forum.
So I moved it.

Hang on!
This is one very good example for what needs to go into the PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGES much rather than The Critique Forum.
So I moved it.

I knew this was going to happen ;) thought the same.

Most reactions

Back