pop quiz 5min

Well, I have kept pointing out in several threads in The Critique Forum that we do have this sub-forum for Photoshop Challenges and that whenever it is the editing of a photo that's being asked for, our members should please go in here... That is what this forum is here for.

"Thats it! Everybody out of the pool!!"

went from an interesting thread to nothing real quick.
Don't pout, Charlie. :razz: You can do this all day long, but please post this kind of thing in the correct forum to begin with, so the moderators don't have to touch it. No need to give LaFoto a hard time.

What's so hard about putting something up in PS Challenges when what you're after is inviting people to come play with one of your images?

It doesn't belong in the Critique forum, because photoshop edits do not equal critique. I know you of all people understand this completely. ;)

...my attempt..
edit.jpg

Put your ruler away terri.

It went from an active learning tool to almost nothing instantly.

Don't worry I won't do it again. But that doesn't change the fact that it got buried. Editing isnt about photoshoppe dear. Editing is about composition. However I have been chastized.

I think the facts of this case might just point to a fault with the gallery situation not the post. However, Like I said I dont have to agree to obey....

Put your ruler away terri.

It went from an active learning tool to almost nothing instantly.

Don't worry I won't do it again. But that doesn't change the fact that it got buried. Editing isnt about photoshoppe dear. Editing is about composition. However I have been chastized.

I think the facts of this case might just point to a fault with the gallery situation not the post. However, Like I said I dont have to agree to obey....
But, I like my ruler. It's all shiny and silver and....oh, never mind. I'm the one who gave you that title, ya think I don't know where you're coming from? :lol:

We are very aware of the ongoing confusion with the Critique forum and how it should be used - trust me on that. Stay tuned. ;)

And I gave it a try.......took me five minutes to load into PS and reload into the thread!

Grade this.....

7985-4px49vt.jpg

Most reactions

Back