*pop*

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yep... it's my birthday tomorrow! hehehe and I thought I'd beat Corry for a change... hehe :mrgreen: oh and I'm bored and having a sugar crash - hence the weird happy-birthday-to-myself-thread-even-though-it's-not-until-tomorrow.

So I'm baking my cake right now - admittedly there's not much icing sugar left.... might have to make some more because I think I did a bit too much of the good ole 'one for you... two for me' while making it. :mrgreen: :)

It's a yummy home made recipe - chocolate cake - with an extra layer of chocolate icing in the middle. Yum.

And the best birthday present ever is that my new business is taking off! WOOO!!! oh and I get to go to my favourite restaurant tomorrow night and my parents have bought me a new computer, and I'm having a party on sunday with all my friends!

Can you tell I'm excited.

What are some good party games I can play in the park on Sunday???

Discuss.

naked twister

Good one! Though I'm not sure how acceptable that actually is........ how old are you going to be?

Meysha, sounds like your birthday is starting off on the right note, with the home-baked cake, the computer, the business taking off, the fave restaurant outing, and the party with friends!!! Hope it's as awesome as it sounds.

Hmmm, party games. LP's suggestion is always fun, of course. If there's a whole bunch of you, the children's games are always classic and you can make a pentathlon or something with them (3 legged race; water balloon toss; relay teams passing an orange, or passing the inner cardboard from a paper towel roll without using their hands [you've gotta space the people out for that one - makes 'em run like a penguin]; relay with an egg on a spoon in your mouth; blindfolded croquet (one set of players are blindfolded, the other set stands a set distance away and can't move, and has to yell out to their partner how to get to the pin); eat several saltine-type crackers and then whistle a few notes from a song; eat a peach/cob of corn between 2 people without using your hands etc etc.) If people have 'had a few', these games are hilarious.

Happy birthday for tomorrow then. I'd love to suggest some games, but I'm just hopeless at that sort of things due to me being an anti-socialite...

Happy Birthday!!

I almost forgot...

a95a5325.gif

;)

A couple of days late and a few dollars short, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY just the same. By the way, how did the naked twister go?

Well naked twister fell flat on it's bum. :-( hehehehe.. didn't end up playing it. We just hung out in the park and had a sort of rotating party. ie: some people would arrive and a couple would leave... it was good though. A fridn brought a gitar and we chilled under the bridge and just relaxed in the sun. The weather is so unreal at this time of year.

We literally just finished and then brought the party home. Played some music down in the stuido and then came upstairs... said bye to a few more people and now we're basiclaly well pissed and watching Planet Earth with David attenborough ... god it's amazxing!

ok... have to get back to my champagne.

oh and by the way the client I did my first job for loved the photos. he said they were "absolutely STUNNING" - complete with capitals!! so I'm floating on a cloud right now. He's gonna send me more work next week! WOOOOOO.

mmmm champagne

Most reactions

New Topics

Back