Poppin' my cherry

d_the_sandman said:
There's a huge protest going on outside right now (I work across the street from the capitol) and I can't take any shots because I have no lense...missed oppurtunities.
I've found that cameras are NO GOOD without lenses... :irked:

...I hate it when that happens btw..... :meh:

I prefer the shot through the stairs, but I prefer still life to portaits so that may be why. Anyway, aside from a slight overexposure in the center, I like the way the light plays throughout the picture and on the walls and reflecting on the underside of the wood.

What was wrong with that lens? Seems fine to me.

Jess said:
I prefer the shot through the stairs, but I prefer still life to portaits so that may be why.

I'm the exact opposite. There's something about people that just makes a photo interesting to me. I just started with this photography thing....but I can tell that I probably won't be out there shooting too many landscapes or architecture.

What was wrong with that lens? Seems fine to me.

It was better than I thought it was gonna be (according to many reviews and advice)...but not better than the one I ordered and paid for. The one they sent me is basically the standard lense that the retailers try to sell as a package deal with the camera. I figured I'd be better off letting them fix their mistake.

Most reactions

Back