Porsche 911 Carrera Twin Turbo

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Uncle recently let me use his car in a model shoot, but I made sure to get a shot of the car on it's own before wrapping up with the shoot. The photo doesn't do this car justice though; it is absolutely gorgeous in person. Automotive photography is extremely new to me, and my usual forte is fashion and portraits, so I likely could have done a better job if I knew any better with how to shoot automobiles. I'm wishing I had thought to roll the window up after having the model pose inside the car, but other than that I really like the shots.

_mg_6548_by_danostergren-d8r3ph3.jpg

_mg_6557_by_danostergren-d8r3pgd.jpg

Nice car! I agree that the window should be up, but that's about it. The second shot is a little tighter than I'd like to see it, and has a little more headroom than I'd like personally. But those are more just preference than anything.

Can we see one or two with the model?

I like it! Just maybe a flash at the front where it seems a little darker than the rest of the car. But otherwise it's looks good.

I like them the first one is the best . I'm not much good at composition but maybe 1st car position with seconds background, as a could have taken.

I love the shots but love the car even more, 911 is my all time dream car, the Turbo S is the dream of the dream, the Turbo S is the Cherry on the Icing on the cake.
Love the shot dude, love it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back