Portal

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My most recent. A total of 4 shots combined. Two different exposures of the room with the mirror. One shot without the mirror, with me in place. And the final shot of my wife on the couch. Lighting is always tricky with multiple shots like this.

101114149-O-1.jpg

yea!!.... dig this one too... one of those ideas i wish i'd thought of... the mirror is a great prop here....well put together woods :thumbup:

I haven't got a clue as to how something like this could be achieved ... and I feel utterly uncreative since I would not even have been able to THINK something like this up in the first place. Wow-wow-wow. Where do the real creative persons like yourself, Jake, get their ideas from? Is it dreams that you dream?

Such a sweet concept!
Nailed the lighting!

Man, I really need to start getting more creative. Inspirational ;D

Thanks everyone!

I'm not sure where my ideas come from Corinna? I get little bits of ideas from movies, commercials and adds. When I see something I like, I write it down. Then I just kind of pick at them and piece them together into something I like. I have a list of ideas for other shoots, but I still need other props that I haven't got yet. The hardest thing is a model. So far...I haven't been able to find anyone willing to be a model for my DS stuff. That's why they're all of me.

This is right on. Love the concept and the way you capture this one.
I have the same problem you have. My head is filled with ideas, but I can not get them out. Maybe that is a good thing.:lmao:

that's just wild, you def. have some skills... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back