Portfolio

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oki...im making a portfolio for that photographer im gonna do work experience together, so im making it mainly aimd at their work.

They work with animals and people I think, aswell as children...and they have this habit of including black and white and colour into images, so ive included a few.

Id like any help you can offer me on making my portfolio...and ill post the images that ive included.

wine2.jpg

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4195.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg

IMG_3704.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

final.jpg

Just to add, if there are any other pictures you have seen of mine that you like...please let me know if you think i should add them...

i like all the shots, the sunset dosent go with the others but does show another kind of photo that you are good at (it is a great pic) i dont like the boxing photo much though seems alot like a snapshot, the first dog photo is great, i like the slective coloring and on the last ?juggling? photo his hand is blown out, thats my only problems with any of the photos,

Well...the boxing one I left in to show my work with Chris Eubank, andthe juggling one was another colour and black and white one...but I can take it out of you think.

Ill find the tractor one and place it in, thanks for the held andreag5!

Hi Arty - you know, I'd really like that juggling shot if it weren't for the placement of the falling orange - I had to really look before I saw it, and the subject seemed awkward in those few seconds before I figured out what he was doing. Another one with an orange higher in the air would be a big improvement on a clever idea. :D

I like all your animal shots - they look very good. I am not a fan of the selective coloring, but this one's cute, with the dog and his toy. :) I also like the subway shot you've added.

I don't remember the tractor shot, sorry - :blushing: - but it appears you have some fans of it, so I'd definitely include it in something this important! Good luck with this!! :thumbup:

terri said:
Hi Arty - you know, I'd really like that juggling shot if it weren't for the placement of the falling orange - I had to really look before I saw it, and the subject seemed awkward in those few seconds before I figured out what he was doing. Another one with an orange higher in the air would be a big improvement on a clever idea. :D

I like all your animal shots - they look very good. I am not a fan of the selective coloring, but this one's cute, with the dog and his toy. :) I also like the subway shot you've added.

I don't remember the tractor shot, sorry - :blushing: - but it appears you have some fans of it, so I'd definitely include it in something this important! Good luck with this!! :thumbup:

Thanks for the great advice Terri, as usual, I can trust your advice and totally understand and respect it...so I am gonna try and attempt another juggling photo, along with getting that tractor pic in, thanks to andrea's advice :D

Right, heres the latest update.

IMG_4952.jpg

This is the pic Andrea was talking about...or maybe he ment the cropped one im not sure...

And heres what ive added to my portfolio...

stage_3.jpg

My mum, with a bit of photoshop (not saying she needs it though)

IMG_5981.jpg

A picture im partcularly proud of:)

The one of your mum is flattering for you and her and you will both like it to share between you.
But to be critical, I think the subject is too tight in the frame.
Your others, as always, my good friend, are brilliant. Well done.
See you on tuesday, though please, don't bring your camera equipment then! It'll get trashed mate! :p Keep up your great work, I have no more to say.
What else is there to say? :)

Artemis said:
Right, heres the latest update.

IMG_4952.jpg

This is the pic Andrea was talking about...or maybe he ment the cropped one im not sure...

And heres what ive added to my portfolio...

stage_3.jpg

My mum, with a bit of photoshop (not saying she needs it though)

IMG_5981.jpg

A picture im partcularly proud of using photoshop :)

firstly im a girl ;)

and secondly, i was talking about the cropped one but i like this tractor one as well

I do apologise whole hartedly, I didnt realise and im sorry.

And the cropped one I looked at...but its rather unfocused and would require extensive sharpening in photoshop, creating unwanted grain :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back