newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
neck.jpg

I like this one a lot.

Can you give us a few details about it?

sure, process goal is to emulate some similarities from my lith prints in ps. this was cropped from a photo that was OK, but was missing some things, between not having the processing perfect and a slightly off pose. I did however feel that this crop conveyed what i wanted, even without seeing the rest of it.

idk, on the conceptual side i would say it reflects my attraction to her, its a personal photo and is a kind of examination of her, and even a design thats attractive to me. a document of smaller details than the ones we are used to highlighting maybe?

sure, process goal is to emulate some similarities from my lith prints in ps. this was cropped from a photo that was OK, but was missing some things, between not having the processing perfect and a slightly off pose. I did however feel that this crop conveyed what i wanted, even without seeing the rest of it.

But can you give more details on your PP steps. The sketched look.

anything for a fellow Texan :)

800 iso, sharpen, soft focus filter, bw filter at lowered opacity, curves then another bw filter at 100 %.

for my soft focus i use gaussian blur on two layers one darken and one lighten at 87% opacity then masked off parts of it that i didn't need.

and . . . it was cropped from this.

kccolorproc.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back