Portland at night

Dweller

Inconspicuous Supporter
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been here for... how long now? Well I finally have some pics I took tonight that I think are worthy of posting here.. please let me know what you think.

I will probably post into the critique gallery later, but for now, here we are :)

image4.jpg

inage6.jpg

the gallery is here if you would like to see the others.

Thanks all for your comments :)

Your pics are like THIS and you havent posted before?! How dare you!!! HOW DARREEE YOU! :p
Naw seriously mate, Faaannntttaassstiic work, worthy of framing no doubt...heck....I rekon you may even be able to sell these...they are brilliant! Great, GREAT job!

Both are very nice but number #2 gets my nod. The red Marriott sign really glistens on the water! Nice effect!

Thank you everyone for your kind words :D

I have been playing around with some cropping and printing as 8x10 and am very happy with the results. I have also picked up some more tips for next time I try shots like these, like opening the aperture another stop to prevent the star effect on the lights. I liked it when I first saw it but after looking at others work I would like to see if I can prevent that.

I also may be switching to Digital soon so the quantity of pics will rise quite a bit I think.

Again, thanks.

Most reactions

Back