Portland Seadogs beat New Britain

Kenny32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today the Portland Seadogs (Boston Red Sox AA Affiliate) beat the New Britain Rockcats (Minnesota Twins AA Affiliate) by the score of 2-1.

Connecticut native Jeff Natale got the game winning home run in the top of the ninth to put the Seadogs up for good.

Two top prospects took the hill for both teams, Michael Bowden for the Seadogs and Anthony Swarzak for the Twins. Michael Bowden is listed 7th on the Red Sox top prospect list, and Swarzak is listed 5th in the Twins organization. (Per Baseball America)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v314/CTKenny32/portlandnb/

Feel Free to C&C

So, are you from Portland, or New Britain? 'Cause I'm from Maine and tear up Hadlock in Portland like, thrice or so times a year. Pretty tight games, to be honest. Those shots are pretty nice too, I noticed a fair number of them were soft in the face, but at thumbnail size, they look good. I mean, they aren't terribly soft, but yeah, they don't have that 'bite' that I like to see in sports shots, still a good series.

Yeah, they are a little soft...I was playing around with the autofocus settings, but I think I'll get better ones today.

I live about 20 minutes from New Britain...

I'm actually a big Yankee fan, and I write and shoot for a Yankees minor league website...The guy who runs the website got me press credential to the Trenton Thunder games at the Connecticut Defenders (I live about 45 minutes from there)...He's still trying to get me ones for New Britain, but they haven't gotten back to him yet.

Most reactions

Back